5 Essentials to bring to Billingham Forum Ice Arena
Make sure you've got everything you need for your Ice Skating visit
Posted on 25th October 2016
If you are heading over to Billingham Forum Ice Arena soon, you may want to have a quick nosey over this to see if you can tick everything on your checklist.
- Hat and gloves – You probably won’t be surprised that it gets cold in the ICE arena, so get wrapped up warm so you’re nice and cosy then you can concentrate on perfecting your skate!
- Trolley coin or £1 coin – You’ll soon warm up skating around so if you need to shed some layers there are lockers in the Ice Arena to secure your personal items.
- Thick socks – Not only do they keep your toes nice and toasty, but if you’re not used to wearing boots they offer protection from the ice skates.
- Enthusiasm – Make sure you bring along a sense of adventure, so you can have lots of fun! Because all we want is for you to have a good time!
- Smart Phone – Don’t forget to check-in, and let everyone know you’re having a good time and leave us a review on Facebook or Trip Advisor.